The Sojourn 25-Inch / 60 Litres is a wheeled convertible pack offered in a smaller size that still provides all the features of our Sojourn series including our StraightJacket compression system which has always been well-suited to the rigors of travel. Add the High Road Chassis to the mix and you’ve got the Sojourn. For those who want to reduce the hoist component of their haul time it can’t be beat. When you do need to carry the Sojourn our superb zip-away suspension is on the ready. You’ll also find foam sidewalls for keeping the load secure, while handy mesh pockets, clothing straps and front panel daisy chains maintain your organization.
A roomy main compartment has numerous organizational touches.
Osprey’s Sojourn series is designed for travelers who appreciate versatile luggage, ready for almost any travel scenario. The high-clearance HighRoad chassis cruises over uneven terrain with ease, and an updated, ventilated backpack suspension makes it easy to sling the load on your back, as well. Smaller items stay organized, while padded foam side walls protect from bumps and collisions, and the Sojourn also offers a StraightJacket compression system, as well as the ability to attach Osprey AddOns (sold separately).
The backpack suspension rivals something you’d find on a more expensive trekking bag, and provides outstanding support, padding, and ventilation, and trampoline mesh backpanel, spacer mesh-covered hipbelt, and shoulder straps help cushion the load. A second slot in the mesh backpanel increases the adjustment range to cover torso lengths from 16 to 22 inches. As an added bonus, the shoulder strap and waistbelt assemblies are removable, to free up extra packing space on trips where they won’t be needed.
- AddOn compatible: Accepts separate, attaching daypack (sold separately)
- Adjustable harness: New second slot in ventilated mesh backpanel extends adjustable torso length range for smaller torsos
- Daisy chain attachment: Easily stow extra gear on pack’s exterior
- Grab handle: Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Hideaway quick release attachment: Strap simplifies carrying an extra bag
- Main compartment: Large panel zip with lockable sliders access main compartment, included with upgraded internal compression straps with fabric wings that hold clothes securely
- Zippered top pocket: External zip top pocket ideal for liquids, toiletries, or frequently accessed items
- Rear panel: Magazine pocket and ID card window
- Removable components: Suspension components are removable to allow increased packing capacity
- Zip away backpack suspension: HighRoad Chassis with zip-away backpack suspension for added versatility
- StraightJacket compression: Foam padded sidewalls and compression system helps secure any load while maintaining balance
- Measures 14 by 25 by 13 inches (W x H x D)
- 3,661-cubic-inch, 60-liter capacity
- Seven-pound, 13-ounce weight
Suspension components are removable to allow increased packing capacity.
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Sojourn series of versatile rolling backpacks is designed for travelers who appreciate versatile luggage, ready for almost any travel scenario
High-clearance HighRoad chassis cruises over uneven terrain with ease; updated, ventilated backpack suspension makes it easy to sling the load on your back
Smaller items stay organized, and padded foam side walls protect from bumps and collisions; StraightJacket compression system and ability to attach Osprey AddOns (sold separately)
Measures 14 by 25 by 13 inches (W x H x D) with 3,661-cubic-inch, 60-liter capacity and seven-pound, 13-ounce weight
Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty